Nobile 2HD 2018 Kite Board >>
The Nobile 2HD 2018 is an exceptional and unrivalled mix of technological advancement. Super speed and explosive pop! Taking what is essential in hydro and aerodynamics, Nobile have developed a uniquely designed double-profiled bottom.
This one of a kind shape has been created to bring the most performance to advanced riders. The result is the fastest and best performing board in the Nobile range. The Nobile 2HD is even that good it may easily compete with race boards! A twin-tip faster than a traditional race board? It has to be the Nobile 2HD!
The unique double profiled bottom combined with Pre-Stress technology secure superior carving abilities, a smooth ride and great upwind grip. The 2HD's middle flat rocker makes the board extremely fast, while the deeper outside profile increases the grip and reduces the water spray. Freestyle POP coupled with a stiff but comfortable flex pattern make the 2HD a perfect choice for demanding riders looking for top level performance.
Over 70% of the earth's surface is covered by water. 70% is also the amount of 2HD's hydrodynamic base profle. Inside a flatter profile makes the board extremely fast (less water resistance) and increases longitudinal stability. The other 30% of the 2HD's surface is an outside deeper rocker. It increases versatility and edge grip. What is more, it also dramatically reduces unwanted spray in choppy water, makes you ride smoother easier and more comfortable.
To reduced unwanted spray - Nobile have re-designed their unique Hydrodynamic Rocker Line to increase the tip lift. Nobile have also tweaked the heel-side outline and moved the footstrap inserts to ensure minimal interference with water release on the rail - a major cause of spray.
Versatility has been enhanced by utilizing Nobile's new Dynamic Asymmetrical Outline. Focusing mainly on the toe-side edge, means that the test winning rail grip, early planing and upwind ability of the Nobile 2HD range still remains.
The new mould allows Nobile to add more flex into the fin areas of the board without effecting the central nose and tail sections that are responsible for the higher performance characteristics. Nobile have also added a high gloss UV stable top foil to the board to ensure it's good looks last forever.
Double Hydro Dynamic (2HD) is also loaded with Nobile Pre-Stress technology. During the production process, Nobile "freeze and store" the energy in the board construction. This energy is then for your disposal just when you need it. It benefits with more pop, fast reaction, better grip, manoeuvrabiliy and anything you want to use it for. This technology also allows Nobile to make the 2HD lighter than ever. Nobile has also added another new Pop Grower technology for sky-high jumps.
Human Concept - Dynamic Asymmetrical Outline:
Nobile Pre-Stress allows Nobile to load the board with energy already during the production process. Storing the energy in the board mean's it's more reactive, responsive and livelier. It also allows Nobile to build a thinner but more durable board!
Nobile 2HD (Double Hydrodynamic) 2018 Features:
is the board designed for:
**Price include fins only**
Nobile 2HD 2018 Technical Features:
First ride with my new 2HD board was in choppy water with an 11m.
Wow, this board does well, planes fast, excellent upwind capabilities and is easy to ride.
Also, it looks damn good in vibrant colors.
I liked the KISS feature on the fins and footbeds very much, and could actually adjust the footbeds right on the beach without a screwdriver!
Help Centre Topics
Copyright © 2018, Powerkiteshop :: All Rights Reserved