Conceived to push the boundaries of speed,
the Naish Hover 138 foilboard challenges the limits of race
foiling with its sleek and narrow shape.
Its precise, CNC cut, closed cell core is
wrapped in lightweight, high tensile fiberglass, providing
excellent strength with minimal weight.
Its flat, straight rocker and beveled rails
deliver excellent stability — especially helpful when
edging hard upwind and making micro adjustments under pressure.
For a more customized ride, two, ten-inch
US boxes create a dual track system allowing riders to easily
fine-tune where the foil sits on the board.
- Narrow Design - Extreme edging
- Beveled Edges - Bounces through chop without
catching + maintain high speeds when edging
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight - Responsive feel & minimal
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad - Excellent
comfort, cushioning, traction and flotation
- CNC Shape - Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes - Convenient
**Comes complete with traction
pad and footstraps**
** Foil Sold Separately**
Hover 138 Foil: