Flexifoil Sabre 2 (II) Depower Kite >>
The Flexifoil SABRE 2 (II) has been designed
and manufactured by Flexifoil primarily for Kite Landboarding
and Snow kiting. It is an open vented 4-line depowerable foil
which gives it superior light wind performance and makes it
very easy to solo launch and land.
The innovative D-rib technology supports the kite from the inside, reducing the amount of line drag by reducing the bridle. The kite turns faster, using a shorter bar than the original Sabre.
Stable Hooped Planform:
Modified planform of the kite increases the 'hoop' shape of
the kite, making it more stable, powerful and helps the kite
turn smoother and faster.
Reinforcements around the rib tab points, where the bridle
is sewn onto the kites. These can be high load areas and the
reinforcements prevent the kite sail from tearing. Every internal
rib vent has a reinforcement around it to help prevent the
ribs from 'blowing out' in the event of a sudden impact.
The kite comes equipped with a carbon control bar that has a spinning safety system which is easy to use and highly effective, depowering the kite completely.
The Flexifoi Sabre 2(II) is available in
four sizes 5, 7m, 9.5m & 12.0m.
4-Line Depower Control Bar
Flexifoil Sabre 2 (II) Depower Control Bar:
1. Stainless steel swivel - A metal part which allows the front flying lines to rotate around each other and therefore untwist after you have done a loop.
7. Chicken loop - A tubing loop that joins the control bar to the hook on your harness.
8. Landing line - Joins the two leader lines together and is used to land the kite.
9. 5th line - A single line used only for safety.
10. Harness attachment - This is used to join the leash to your harness.
11. Stake point - Loop through which a stake should be used to park the kite on the ground.
12. Leash + Secondary release - A safety part that joins the kite to you via one flying line.
Flexifoil have done it again! Elijah
Quality is really good as is the Blade IV
that I already have and the control bar is nice and easy on
Definitely recommend it! Graham Clarke
The control bar is really nice with good grip and the side rims very useful, the 5th line safety system is excellent and gives a great sense of security. It holds its shape very well and sits nicely at the zenith.
Its not too fast through the window so again gives you plenty of time to consider your next move. I would definitely recommend it as a first depower and am hoping to add to the set with a 9.5m soon!
Help Centre Topics
Copyright © 2017, Powerkiteshop :: All Rights Reserved